Diabulus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diabulus

Diabulus server forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

My suggestion about the Runes

+2
MiniBigBang
Chelsea*
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My suggestion about the Runes - Page 2 Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:06 am

Electra

Electra

ofc, we're recruiting

27My suggestion about the Runes - Page 2 Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:06 am

Electra

Electra

ofc, we're recruiting

28My suggestion about the Runes - Page 2 Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:07 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Light wrote:ofc, we're recruiting

Ty, we will apply then when we can come ol next time Smile.

29My suggestion about the Runes - Page 2 Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:46 am

jackpotgg

Fiammetta wrote:
jackpotgg wrote:
Fiammetta wrote:
Light wrote:I think you didn't realize that there are many kal events every week...

You dont relize that its after 11 pm in my timezone, all event. I cant make any from them. Maybe they have to write that this server is in this and this timezone, so the people how me whos playing from another country dont even try. If there is so many kals, why noone sell to me, even 15 Dc each? This is the best way to kill the pvp and the server.

PM me when u see me in, Jackpot c:

Thank you! +/- in what server time do u play?

Gimme ur name ingame ill add u when the server goes on !

30My suggestion about the Runes - Page 2 Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:32 pm

Chelsea*

And again, at that timezone server is EMPTY. YES, I have gone DW and theres literally NO PK. All the chests stay there and no1 kills them, I don´t do it myself cause I dont need Kals or items. You could do it. Alot of people sell kals, and again, getting Letters is not imposible, it wont drop in 1 day, but maybe in 3-4 you will get em. It took me 2 weeks so I could get all my 65 and 70 frame ready to go. So its not as fast as you want it to be. And seriously, if you got alot of DC, you get kals yes or yes.

31My suggestion about the Runes - Page 2 Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:06 pm

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Chelsea* wrote:And again, at that timezone server is EMPTY. YES, I have gone DW and theres literally NO PK. All the chests stay there and no1 kills them, I don´t do it myself cause I dont need Kals or items. You could do it. Alot of people sell kals, and again, getting Letters is not imposible, it wont drop in 1 day, but maybe in 3-4 you will get em. It took me 2 weeks so I could get all my 65 and 70 frame ready to go. So its not as fast as you want it to be. And seriously, if you got alot of DC, you get kals yes or yes.

Your post dont makes sense. First you tell I could buy Kals, while you tell the server is literally empty when im ol, from who? After you tell I could farm the kals in the DW, you just make a walk there that times to see if the chests are on? Rolling Eyes
About the fortune trees, how I said I do farm them, even the meteorite, and just suggested a way where we can get Kal not that we need to open a lot account to afk farm the trees. Ofc, sure good for the server, if we open 20 account, at least it will seem to be populated, but there are people maybe whos would make more a quest to get this items instead of AFK.  
Anyway Mini just suggested, and I suggested to, how new players on this PS we told just what we saw, nothing to quarrel on, more because we leaved the server at least.

32My suggestion about the Runes - Page 2 Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:02 pm

jackpotgg

Fiammetta wrote:
Chelsea* wrote:And again, at that timezone server is EMPTY. YES, I have gone DW and theres literally NO PK. All the chests stay there and no1 kills them, I don´t do it myself cause I dont need Kals or items. You could do it. Alot of people sell kals, and again, getting Letters is not imposible, it wont drop in 1 day, but maybe in 3-4 you will get em. It took me 2 weeks so I could get all my 65 and 70 frame ready to go. So its not as fast as you want it to be. And seriously, if you got alot of DC, you get kals yes or yes.

Your post dont makes sense. First you tell I could buy Kals, while you tell the server is literally empty when im ol, from who? After you tell I could farm the kals in the DW, you just make a walk there that times to see if the chests are on? Rolling Eyes
About the fortune trees, how I said I do farm them, even the meteorite, and just suggested a way where we can get Kal not that we need to open a lot account to afk farm the trees. Ofc, sure good for the server, if we open 20 account, at least it will seem to be populated, but there are people maybe whos would make more a quest to get this items instead of AFK.  
Anyway Mini just suggested, and I suggested to, how new players on this PS we told just what we saw, nothing to quarrel on, more because we leaved the server at least.

gimme ur ingame name, i would help u :c

33My suggestion about the Runes - Page 2 Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:55 am

MiniBigBang

This is just sad and u just gave me right and prooved my point.
There are literaly no new players, there is no Economy (how u call it) to ruin, becouse 2 players that sell kals and 1 of them maybe just farmed on the event, isnt economy.

Anyway it was just a suggestion, dont need to answer me, if u have suggestion u can open a new topic and suggest what u wanna.

34My suggestion about the Runes - Page 2 Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:21 am

T9

+1
Make a Npc that sell Kals 25m-30m ea Very Happy

35My suggestion about the Runes - Page 2 Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:39 am

Chelsea*

The thing here is players lazy attitude... You can go DW and get this KALS in your time nobody farms them, thats my point. Yesterday we gave away some dc, kals and hi amps we had stored from a long ago, taking into count that I only used credits for standart medit. And we got called dupers about it. Players are selfish and jealous, don´t expect alot from the guilds you get in to, and make ur way alone.-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum