Diabulus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diabulus

Diabulus server forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXP EVENT AND HEXA SUGGESTION

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EXP EVENT AND HEXA SUGGESTION Empty EXP EVENT AND HEXA SUGGESTION Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Electra

Electra

Well, leveling right now is PRETTY HARD, because we're low in exp event, and a lot of ppl lvl jumped on lv79, making new players suffer a lot to get even lv80.

I suggest a weekly double exp event, with detailed time so some people can get ready.

Also suggest(AGAIN) a hexalton so new players can get lv70 with not that much difficulty, happening only during weekends for 2-3 hours

2EXP EVENT AND HEXA SUGGESTION Empty Re: EXP EVENT AND HEXA SUGGESTION Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:48 pm

bearjew

bearjew

+1 Surprised,

it's a great idea.

after lv70, new players can lvling on thundoria mirage =).

3EXP EVENT AND HEXA SUGGESTION Empty Re: EXP EVENT AND HEXA SUGGESTION Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Chelsea*

Or maybe people should get their sht together and start lvling up. Because theyre lazy.

4EXP EVENT AND HEXA SUGGESTION Empty Re: EXP EVENT AND HEXA SUGGESTION Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Electra

Electra

Said a random player that was complaining like hell day and night about level up stuffs and bags and blablabla

5EXP EVENT AND HEXA SUGGESTION Empty Re: EXP EVENT AND HEXA SUGGESTION Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:27 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Light wrote:Well, leveling right now is PRETTY HARD, because we're low in exp event, and a lot of ppl lvl jumped on lv79, making new players suffer a lot to get even lv80.

I suggest a weekly double exp event, with detailed time so some people can get ready.

Also suggest(AGAIN) a hexalton so new players can get lv70 with not that much difficulty, happening only during weekends for 2-3 hours

+1 BUT I hope the developers will think even on the European players, we have different time zone Rolling Eyes , it would be nice if we could do the hexa aswell, and dont need to be up at 11 pm or 3 am Neutral . Maybe it would be nice to see that what timezones the players have, if we have hexa once.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum