Diabulus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diabulus

Diabulus server forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

My suggestion about the Runes

+2
MiniBigBang
Chelsea*
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1My suggestion about the Runes Empty My suggestion about the Runes Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:32 pm

MiniBigBang

My simple suggestion is to put a npc that sell the runes at high price and why not even the chests:for exemple Kals 10m, eva 150k, enigma 500k etc.
The reasons are more than one:
How new player i would see that if i make money i can get my items without worry.
The new players would get the chance to compete on pvp events how CA Dw etc.
Now -IF- i can buy a kal it cost 25m and i can be never sure if the day after i can get/buy another.
Almost no1 sell chests, this means that a lot of new player are "naked" at lv 60 and cant lvl.
The npc that sell this things would make worthy the money again and would push the ppl to sell their chests a bit lower than the npc becouse anyway keep in the bank would not stop the new players from get the equips.
Even if you are new player you could plan to make more type of class with normal equips.
I dont wanna offend you Irnias, its your server I just tell you this because i tryed another servers (Exonerated, floxlvl..etc.) and i like -this- server.

For Exemple now i can see a unfused CA Frame 85m and this is the first from almost 1 week, this morning there were kals 25m each.
I think that an NPC would put a max prize and not make going the prize at this crazy lvl

2My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:28 am

Chelsea*

Hi. Concerning chests and kals on NPC would kill commerce on the server, you can obtain those by yourself as other players did in the begining, make a champ, then go DW and get em, you got DC quests too, so players this days sell kals for 10 DC or 15 at most, which is not impossible to get if you dedicate long enought. Besides all this facts, CA frame is not worth it, 60 enigma chest equips give more pr and defense, also theres 55 unseals which are not imposible to get if you make a class that can farm on DS.

3My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:58 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Chelsea* wrote:Hi. Concerning chests and kals on NPC would kill commerce on the server, you can obtain those by yourself as other players did in the begining, make a champ, then go DW and get em, you got DC quests too, so players this days sell kals for 10 DC or 15 at most, which is not impossible to get if you dedicate long enought. Besides all this facts, CA frame is not worth it, 60 enigma chest equips give more pr and defense, also theres 55 unseals which are not imposible to get if you make a class that can farm on DS.

Why would it kill the commerce? We could buy still even from the DW farmers, but if they dont sell, or we dont wanna pk, we could buy even from the NPC. I farmed 100 DC and since 3 days every time I see someone sells KAL and pm that person, I dont get answer. How I see anyway you and nico (if not the same person) buy all Kals anyway. I knowthat you wanna good for this server, but I know even that you have some allready geared char, imagine that the newcomers dont have, and yes, i got eva chest from DS, unsealed even a staff, but in that way that the last tefs and fels had to buy for 3 m each, because we got so heavy PK, that we couldnt get any more (yes, cleaned stack muds aswell, and hoped maybe I get from them some rune). I have a lot DC, but im blocked from lvl or playing, because cant make an unsealed set for one char...its not that I wanna build more character, or try out another classes. The most funny that if maybe I can buy a Kal, even with the sold DC i just make stronger that people, whos later KS me, because they can allready gem, but I cant, and days will pass, till I can buy maybe my second Kal even if I offer for it more than 15 DC. How can be that I have money and even DC and cant get Kal? When I pm a seller or they dont answer, or the kal is allready sold, plus I wake up around 11 pm server time, there is noone who sell, max who make the DW. Its just that if I farmed hours long cutting wood or farming the DC I wanna be able to use them, not just sit on them in my bank, just this. Do you think yesterday the 85 m Frame prize was fair? And when they will sell again something usefull item how this, in 1 week? Maybe at that hour when I sleep? I guess the ppl have to afraid very on this server, if they dont let the newcomers gear up or play. If we could exchange something worthfull for the KAL, would be more nice, this wouldnt mean, that the farmers cant sell their Kal if they wanna. I dont wanna easy Kal, just Kal, what you can get without pk and waiting days long, when a seller show up. There arent stalls, or if maybe there are stalls, they sell Lance fused items or something for Crusader, I dont wanna be Lance or Crusa, just wanna be able to gear up on my own without waiting, that someone pitty me and sell.

There wasnt enough Kal and gears on the server even  before, if Irnias putted the Kal into the Halloween event, where everyone farmed how crazy...Why would he put it, if it wasnt because there was too less?

( I guess after this post even more noone will sell me, even if I have the money or DC to buy, because I rebel, but this is how I feel. And if there wouldnt be soon stalls or NPCs with things we can build, I will leave this server. I know noone cares, but I will be sad, because I really like this server, and got even some friends, but I wont farm for 3-4 hour ea day- not afk farming-, that I cant later spend what I have.)

4My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:22 am

MiniBigBang

Chelsea* wrote:Hi. Concerning chests and kals on NPC would kill commerce on the server, you can obtain those by yourself as other players did in the begining, make a champ, then go DW and get em, you got DC quests too, so players this days sell kals for 10 DC or 15 at most, which is not impossible to get if you dedicate long enought. Besides all this facts, CA frame is not worth it, 60 enigma chest equips give more pr and defense, also theres 55 unseals which are not imposible to get if you make a class that can farm on DS.

The problem is that making a champ + a Dps for dw is crazy, u cant fight with ppls that got kals from the event and that have now 65 and 70 equip ( and dont forget that they got the 70 with 5 kals not 10 how we need) and now they are the ppl that farm them, so try to go is out of discussion ( even becouse u really wanna tell me that 55 unsealed can be compared with 70 frame?)
about buy the kals i could even make it, the problem is that 25m or 10 - 15 dc are a crazy price if u think that maybe the next days u cant buy more or becouse the person dont wanna sell more them becouse he need them for another char or he wanna sell u the frame and fused ofc at no-logic price...something that u dont need.

Makind the NPC that sell the runes and chest would make a bit of economy. It would kill the mentality to keep the things in bank for the ALTS or just becouse u are sure that if u dont sell the new players cant get it, mostly becouse u (in general) stop them in the mazes etc.
An NPC would make stable the prices that cant going stable if just 1 or max 2 ppl sell what u need.
An NPC would push the ppls to sell what they farm becouse they will wanna money for buy maybe something else from it and for this u would need money and u would know how much for sure.
Plus the new players would know that they dont need to beg for a tef, a enigma, a eva or a kal becouse no1 wanna sell them in the moment (even whole week sometime)

5My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:29 am

Electra

Electra

Actually 10 dc for kal is not expensive, this new great hunt quest just made it way easier to farm. In one single day I farmed over 70 dcs, so, 7 kals in one day probably.-. do you call that hard?

6My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:30 am

Electra

Electra

And yes i think it would kill commerce.

7My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:32 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Light wrote:And yes i think it would kill commerce.

I have DC, even more than you, but I dont have Kal, how this can be? Noone sell it.

8My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:33 am

Electra

Electra

Ah, and now you can get kals with alphabet cards.. it's hard but you can ._. what u guys got is laziness and want everything in an easy way but sorry this server ain't easy, took me around a week to get rewards from papa

9My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:34 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Light wrote:Ah, and now you can get kals with alphabet cards.. it's hard but you can ._. what u guys got is laziness and want everything in an easy way but sorry this server ain't easy, took me around a week to get rewards from papa

Please read my posts, I do all the possible farming way + have DC and even money. But got no seller. Why im lazy?

10My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:34 am

Electra

Electra

Well probably you have more than me right now since I forged lv4 U gems yesterday, so.... you gotta wait for people to sell it o,o

11My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:35 am

Electra

Electra

Maybe people don't sell right now because they need it? This server is new and some people are not full geared yet, you need patience or try drop things yourself

12My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:38 am

Electra

Electra

I think it's funny because we had an halloween event a week ago and people bought a ton of kals, we had an event yesterday and ADM was giving away kals, now you can get kals on papa and Irneas increased drop rate on dw chests... so IDK why people complain so much !

13My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:40 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Light wrote:Maybe people don't sell right now because they need it? This server is new and some people are not full geared yet, you need patience or try drop things yourself

Yes, I understand that they need it, but I need it too. If I have to wait, I wait 2 month? I can make just how the new players in the last days, log see that even if I farm i cant get nothing, and leave. I dont talk about the DC prize of the Kal, i talk about it that maybe more people wanna buy than the farmers get and wanna sell. Im not lazy, farmed everything what I could. Anyway i care just if Irnias understand what I try to tell. This what count. and a hard quest for Kal can be the same timetaker, than going to pk in the DW. I dont told that the npc have to sell the Kal free, maybe the prize could be even 2 X more than the farmers sell, but I wanna be able to buy it. 15 DC or 25 m is 15 Dc and 25 m allways, even if I pay for someone, or for an NPC, it dont makes me lazy, just make me able maybe to gear up, if noone sell.

Last edited by Fiammetta on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:47 am; edited 4 times in total

14My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:42 am

Electra

Electra

I think you didn't realize that there are many kal events every week...

15My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:44 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Light wrote:I think you didn't realize that there are many kal events every week...

You dont realize that its after 11 pm in my timezone (wrote about it in 2-3 diferent post allready), all event. Last time when I saw the GM said there will be even in 1 hour I waited 2 hour till 00 am for me, there wasnt still nothing, went to sleep XD. I cant make any from them. Maybe they have to write that this server is in this and this timezone, so the people how me whos playing from another country dont even try. If there is so many kals, why noone sell to me, even 15 Dc each? This is the best way to kill the pvp and the server.

Last edited by Fiammetta on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total

16My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:49 am

Electra

Electra

You're the only one complaining about time zone right now and the GMS have no fault in it, it's a problem you would have to deal with or try to solve yourself by doing everything u can go join an event

17My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:50 am

Electra

Electra

and the last big event (halloween) was on for 48 hours, so theres no way to complain about it, also u can farm on tree/meteorite any time you want

18My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:51 am

jackpotgg

Fiammetta wrote:
Light wrote:I think you didn't realize that there are many kal events every week...

You dont relize that its after 11 pm in my timezone, all event. I cant make any from them. Maybe they have to write that this server is in this and this timezone, so the people how me whos playing from another country dont even try. If there is so many kals, why noone sell to me, even 15 Dc each? This is the best way to kill the pvp and the server.

PM me when u see me in, Jackpot c:

19My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:54 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

jackpotgg wrote:
Fiammetta wrote:

You dont relize that its after 11 pm in my timezone, all event. I cant make any from them. Maybe they have to write that this server is in this and this timezone, so the people how me whos playing from another country dont even try. If there is so many kals, why noone sell to me, even 15 Dc each? This is the best way to kill the pvp and the server.

PM me when u see me in, Jackpot c:

Thank you! +/- in what server time do u play?

Last edited by Fiammetta on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

20My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:55 am

Electra

Electra

I could sell u Kals if I havent given 15 to a guild member yesterday >_>

21My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:59 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Light wrote:I could sell u Kals if I havent given 15 to a guild member yesterday >_>

Let me apply in your guild then. Embarassed  Anyway, sadly I still think not that will solve this problem if i drink a lot coffe and stay up till 1 am at early morning, or if I join a guild. I guess my timezone is the problem, I will see what happen and still try, if wont be a change i leave, because now just loosing time with the farming if after there is nothing, I can buy with them.

(About the halloween even, we arrived on the last day on this server, and even did hardly 2 Kal with the help of Chelsea, she helped to plvl a bit, that we can farm. But for me no problem that event, and im happy if ppl got Kal, its just I would get in one way aswell, in the halloween event that was good that even who played in another timezone could play, because it was a long "event". I saw thta many ppl sold kal, so i thought sure even later i can buy if i farm Dc and money, i did, and after nothing....)

Last edited by Fiammetta on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

22My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:02 am

Electra

Electra

go ahead and apply, we will help with that when we can

23My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:03 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Light wrote:go ahead and apply, we will help with that when we can

Ty Smile. But whats the name of your guild?

24My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:04 am

Electra

Electra

Lithium

25My suggestion about the Runes Empty Re: My suggestion about the Runes Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:05 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Light wrote:Lithium

ok, ty Smile Even my bf can apply?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum