Diabulus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diabulus

Diabulus server forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions by Fiammetta

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions by Fiammetta Empty Suggestions by Fiammetta Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:21 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

I'm playing here with my bf since 3 days and we think, that this server is great Very Happy , but we would make some suggestion:
- We play with voys and I saw that after lvl 30 there aren't unique corals with stats in the game (or we didn't discovered how to get them yet), while at the Argent Reputation Exchanger we can exchange repu and DC for the Unique ring/ necklace voucers, and from this voucers we can get the lvl 20-30-40-50-60 rings/ necklaces. I would like to suggest to put at the exchanger even lvl 40-50-60 unique corals (Thunder/Wind) with stats, and it would be very nice, if this corals would be "infinite", that we don't need to recharge them or "rebuy" them, after they run out from the energy. Because it's nice that the voys can wear 2 lvl 50 or 60 unique rings, or the lvl 50-60 necklaces, but what if we would like to wear lvl 50-60 unique corals, so we could use all our skills and we wouldn't loose statpoints/ movement speed and sp recovery Sad . Please make the game fair for us.
- Please increase the cleric/ sm/ voy damage against monsters.

2Suggestions by Fiammetta Empty Re: Suggestions by Fiammetta Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Irnias

Admin
Admin

Hi Fiammetta,

You can find on Lain NPC lv 20 and 30 uniquer corals.
· Unique Ring & coral seller (2261,2735, Argent)

But i'll take your suggestion to add a way to get higher lv corals.

In the other hand, regarding the "damage increase" against monster, you are the third player that say me that Razz
So i'll doit tonight with the maitenance!

Thanks so mucho for your suggestions!

Irnias

3Suggestions by Fiammetta Empty Re: Suggestions by Fiammetta Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Irnias wrote:Hi Fiammetta,

You can find on Lain NPC lv 20 and 30 uniquer corals.
· Unique Ring & coral seller (2261,2735, Argent)

But i'll take your suggestion to add a way to get higher lv corals.

In the other hand, regarding the "damage increase" against monster, you are the third player that say me that Razz
So i'll doit tonight with the maitenance!

Thanks so mucho for your suggestions!

Irnias

Thank you for your reply! Yes, the lvl 20-30 unique corals I found. I guess max you can put the same stats on the lvl 40-50-60 Corals how the con or the spr lvl 40-50-60 rings and necklaces have, so noone can tell that anything is unfair and you dont need to think on it, what stats this corals should have. Just the ring/ necklace stats. Or my another suggestion is to leave the Thunder and Wind Coral, so we can skill without corals, the srike coral you let how it is now, so noone can cry about the voy Bot (if someone would try to botting after the changes).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum