Diabulus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diabulus

Diabulus server forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions by Light :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions by Light :) Empty Suggestions by Light :) Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:57 am

Electra

Electra

Well, at the moment I think the server is GREAT!
But there are some things I'd like to suggest.

1-) I noticed that some classes have increased PR in some equips... I think its good for balancing, but still it gets unbalanced, because some are higher than other classes, so giving all of them the same PR would be nice, like: Lv70 fram cleric has 31 pr, Sm has 33, crus has 30.. why not make all 30 or 31?

2-) About Cleric/SM bolt and Voy Conch Ray... its not needed to increase damage against players, but increasing it against monsters so they can "farm" would be nice!

3-) I don't know why but server is going off a lot of times these days.. and sometimes the ADM is not online, and probably hes the only one who could turn the server back on... so why not givin a GM access to adm pc so he could turn the server back on when those things happen?

4-) Making BOW SS more enjoyable, like they did in top 2, increasing Dual Shot effect and stun effect to metor shower hahahah

5-) Stun effect on Seal of Elder like top2 :d
For now that's it Smile

Thank you.

Last edited by xlightx on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

2Suggestions by Light :) Empty Re: Suggestions by Light :) Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:09 am

Chelsea*

I do agree magic classes should have increased demage against monsters, clerics and sms. Also, lowering bolt cd a little so its more effective. Increasing demage on CA would be good, and probably but not last, making some things less expensive and less multi clients dependant.

3Suggestions by Light :) Empty Re: Suggestions by Light :) Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Irnias

Admin
Admin

Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions!
To resume: we need to perform the balance of the server.
I'll talk today with Diiplexus and Virgo to work on that.

Cya and tnx

Irnias

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum