Diabulus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diabulus

Diabulus server forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Ways To Obtain Kal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Ways To Obtain Kal Empty New Ways To Obtain Kal Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:39 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Till now I found just 2 way to obtain Kals, one is the DW, the another is the Fortune Tree cut, I know that sometimes people sell kal or trade them for DC, but sadly mostly not in that time zone, when I play, we can say that the server wakes up when I go to sleep (ofc there are allways 1-2 higher lvl ppl who makes the dw, so dont even worth to try with my lvl and equips). It would be nice, if there would be another ways to obtain Kal - dont have to be an easy way - maybe a new event (like the halloween event was), or a harder, but not impossible quest (where u can play and dont need to afk cutting), or if we could exchange DC/ unique gems/ Expert Poss...anything worthfull? for Kal (and maybe even for another type of runes, because we need runes for unseal). I started to feel that even farming DC dont worth, because I can get gems with them, but where to make shockets or forge them without unseals or frame? Ty for reading this.

Last edited by Fiammetta on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

2New Ways To Obtain Kal Empty Re: New Ways To Obtain Kal Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:49 am

MiniBigBang

Fiammetta wrote:Till now I found just 2 way to obtain Kals, one is the DW, the another is the Fortune Tree cut, I know that sometimes people sell kal or trade them for DC, but sadly mostly not in that time zone, when I play, we can say that the server wakes up when I go to sleep (ofc there are allways 1-2 higher lvl ppl who makes the dw, so dont even worth to try with my lvl and equips). It would be nice, if there would be another ways to obtain Kal - dont have to be an easy way - maybe a new event (like the halloween event was), or a harder, but not impossible quest (where u can play and dont need to afk cutting), or if we could exchange DC/ unique gems/ Expert Poss...anything worthfull? for Kal (and maybe even for another type of runes, because we need runes for unseal). Ty for reading this.

I think the same, its quite unfair that some ppl have the frame becouse got the kals from event and payed just 5. Sadly me and my gf joined the server when the evnet was almost ended and could farm 3 and when we tried to buy no1 wanted sell. Going to Dw for kals with 55 equip isnt possible plus we cant wait 2 months for getting enought letters for make the kals even becouse now u can just with "high words".
I would suggest a quest, that send us on the sea for farming, a bit how the language barrier that can make the voys usefull even at high lvls or anyway a quest that everybody can make, without pk becouse sadly without kals u dont have equip and without equip u cant fight back.
The problem is that the ppl sell in dc and with dc u cant buy from afk stalls = if u cant stay ol when the kals farmers are ol u cant buy kals.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum