Diabulus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diabulus

Diabulus server forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hexatlon RELOADED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hexatlon RELOADED Empty Hexatlon RELOADED Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Electra

Electra

Hello there Irnias, Diiplexus and the other gms that I never saw around >_>

Well, I`m bringing an idea I had after talking to my guild mates and in game friends to make the server even more enjoyable!

As we all know, the quest to get DCoins is: Collect 15 Hunt Scrolls from Pumpkin Knights.... and you can do it over and over.
This quest really get us bored after 3 times we make it, and a lot of KILLING STEAL is happening, because all you need is one single quest and get 1 type of item.. and we all noticed that the drop rate during week is very low.

My suggestion is: Transforming this quest into 5 Tasks to be completed, each task giving 1 DC each.

Here are some ideas of tasks I had:

First Task : Collect 15 Hunt Scrolls from Pumpkin Knights in Silver Mine 3 / Andes forest.
Prize : 1 Diabulus Coin

Once its done, you deliver the quest to another npc, and then another task will start:

Second Task: Get 1 Super Candy Stick and deliver it to another NPC (to make it happen, you could add SCandyStick to award center for 2C 5X each or the price you decide). Once is delivered, the npc will start another quest:
Prize: 1 Diabulus Coin

Third Task: Colect 3 Wood 3 Iron ore 3 Sashimi and deliver it to other npc, once is delivered start another quest:

Fourth Task: Kill 15x Werewolf Warrior (lv42 monster in andes or deep blue) and talk to the npc. Once its done lets move to the last task:

Fifth Task: Deliver 3x Elven Signet to another npc the hexalton is over!

Once fifth task is done, you can start over from task one!

I also think that adding exp % every time you end a quest depending on player level will be cool.

I think that doing this would make it all less boring, more fun, less crowded areas and increase server commerce.

Thank you if you read it all!

I'd like to hear you guys opinion (including players).

- Light

2Hexatlon RELOADED Empty Re: Hexatlon RELOADED Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:40 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

xlightx wrote:Hello there Irnias, Diiplexus and the other gms that I never saw around >_>

Well, I`m bringing an idea I had after talking to my guild mates and in game friends to make the server even more enjoyable!

As we all know, the quest to get DCoins is: Collect 15 Hunt Scrolls from Pumpkin Knights.... and you can do it over and over.
This quest really get us bored after 3 times we make it, and a lot of KILLING STEAL is happening, because all you need is one single quest and get 1 type of item.. and we all noticed that the drop rate during week is very low.

My suggestion is: Transforming this quest into 5 Tasks to be completed, each task giving 1 DC each.

Here are some ideas of tasks I had:

First Task : Collect 15 Hunt Scrolls from Pumpkin Knights in Silver Mine 3 / Andes forest.
Prize : 1 Diabulus Coin

Once its done, you deliver the quest to another npc, and then another task will start:

Second Task: Get 1 Super Candy Stick and deliver it to another NPC (to make it happen, you could add SCandyStick to award center for 2C 5X each or the price you decide). Once is delivered, the npc will start another quest:

Third Task: Colect 3 Wood 3 Iron ore 3 Sashimi and deliver it to other npc, once is delivered start another quest:

Fourth Task: Kill 15x Werewolf Warrior (lv42 monster in andes or deep blue) and talk to the npc. Once its done lets move to the last task:

Fifth Task: Deliver 3x Elven Signet to another npc the hexalton is over!

Once fifth task is done, you can start over from task one!

I also think that adding exp % every time you end a quest depending on player level will be cool.

I think that doing this would make it all less boring, more fun, less crowded areas and increase server commerce.

Thank you if you read it all!

I'd like to hear you guys opinion (including players).

- Light

I like the idea, but I think the second task is a bit problematic. I dont think that its a good idea that the Supercandy Sticks costs 2 credit. (Yes, i know 2 credit might seem to be nothing, but not for a newcomer, and not when you play with your family from the same ip adress. Even if we are 3 different person, we can vote just with one account, so its quite long, till we can get enough credit for a socket maker, or a standard medi...etc. We can get credits just by voting, true?) It would block the people to complete the Second Task, if they dont have enough money or credit points to get the Candy Sticks, and if you cant farm the DC... To be honest I joined this server for the Dc system, because we are "free" to get DC, I dont need to PK for it, or kill bosses -if I dont wanna- , I can play calmed, no stress  Very Happy , no quarrels and when I need DC I just go and farm till I have willpower. Its how the server motto: Enjoy game, enjoy life!

I guess at the end the people would just deliver the First Task and after delete the hexa quest and retake the First Task (if it would be possible). Faster, and less stress, and you dont need to buy or farm the items to complete the quest. (Of course then they wouldnt get the exp revard at the end, but for some people just that count how much DC they make, not the exp.)

Maybe it would be better if we could get the Super Candystick from the Reputation Exchanger, or from an another quest. I understand that you wanna "wake up" the game economy, but I think the sashimi/iron ore/ wood/ Elven signet sellers would be a good start.

About the killing steals in the silver mine...maybe just the Great Hunt quest should change, and follow the lvl of the people. Like till lvl 50 you get the Hunting Scrolls from the Pumkins, after lvl 60 ...lvl 70 etc. you get them from an another monster. So if someone see that the pumkin place is full, he/ she just log with a higher lvl character and start to farm different monsters.

3Hexatlon RELOADED Empty Re: Hexatlon RELOADED Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:01 am

Electra

Electra

maybe adding other ways to get credits Very Happy and I dont think that 2 credit for 5x CANDY will be bad... because the rewards would be DC coins and EXP .... thats the price to pay

4Hexatlon RELOADED Empty Re: Hexatlon RELOADED Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:41 am

Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Light wrote:maybe adding other ways to get credits Very Happy and I dont think that 2 credit for 5x CANDY will be bad... because the rewards would be DC coins and EXP .... thats the price to pay

Ok, First I have to admit that this morning I didn't read well your post, 2 credit / 5 candy isn't a bad prize. I thought that you wanted the 2 credit/ 1 candy prize scratch Embarassed . If there would be another ways to get credit maybe I would even support your idea.

On the another side my subjective opinion: I wouldn't make this quest for the DC and EXP, just for the DC. The EXP I can reach even alone or while I plvl with my friends. I wouldn't be happy to "pay" with my credits for something what before I got "free", because even now I can get DC from the "Great Hunt Event" if I spend time on the game, and the EXP part I don't need, I don't wanna. Plus, if the lvl of the "Great Hunt" monsters would follow the lvl of the players whos hunt them, they would get even EXP while they kill them, like if I have to kill monsters around my lvl, when im lvl 70...etc. Ofc, I don't know how you imagined this Hexa, how much lvl or exp we should get after one round Hexa quest...but if it's a "lot", then maybe our server would be sooner or later how the another private servers, with a lot high lvl player whos just PK or make the quest for the gems, while now we can plvl together. In the old official TOP the hexa was just a quest that the mallers can plvl faster. I remember after they created the HEXA quest I don't even went anymore to plvl, they could even leave the mobs from the maps...but theese are just my thoughts.

Anyway I do understand what you wanna: save time = we get DC and even EXP while we farm the Quest, a bit revive the stalls, having a not so monoton quest whithout KS the same monsters (pumkins), and plvl faster. Maybe some change would be really nice, but the >>creditgreedy me<< still don't wanna pay credit for something, what till now I could get without use credits (the DC).

Last thoughts... you know, there are the "not normals"...they were even in the official TOP, with the many alt account, logging...for farm HEXA, and I just thought that maybe your quest have some part when we have just deliver items (sashimi, wood, iron ore, Elven signet) or kill monsters not for their droop, but for the kill...there the alts could abuse...we just pass this items to the alts or pt them and kill their monsters while we even make our own quest with our main char, and voilá, they got two DC at least without much effort. I think the Great Hunt event is good now, because the Hunting Scrolls aren't tradeable and enough to log with one char to get them.When I started to play on this server I thought I go down to the silver mine 3 with my bf, I farm the hunting scrolls, give to his char, and he deliver them to the NPC (Silver mine 3 -Argent ticket spawn), take again the quest, come down and take the scrolls what I farmed meanwhile...so we save time...but we had to notice, that this scrolls wasn't tradeable  Embarassed  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum