Diabulus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diabulus

Diabulus server forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

server off

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1server off  Empty server off Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:36 am

KojiXI

No offense to you GM´s but if u want to be a relevant and famous server u have to care a little more for the server. u r 3 GM´s and are not able to inform us, double check if server is working and not able to devide important things from irrelevant things. for example it took u guys 3 weeks from the point i asked for it to put in compressed energys which are needed for cooking etc. instead u cared about glows / apps / ticket npc / etc.
u have to care way more for important things. release abba, work on winter ->> i am the only one for the moment but still i need those maps to level up
care for balancing, for example update the clerics bolt. back in top clerics bolt got updated due to extreme low dmg.
and what i cant understand at all is how you, Irnias, could log on in forum 3h ago but didn´t care about the server itself.
for a working server there has to be done a little more work then usual, and ofcourse the sensitivity for the decision, which problem to fix has to be overthought.
as i said, no offense, just some things for you guys to think about..

2server off  Empty - Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:58 am

Chelsea*

I do understand your point for the most part. But things like tickets, glows and appareals are what people wants from a classic server, cause its supposed to be slow. Now, the winter part its DUMB. You lvled up with bags, not with actual efford. Opening winter for you to lvl up 90+ Will just kill pk even more than what it is at the moment.

3server off  Empty lel. Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:10 am

KojiXI

i would be lvl 90 without bags now too. easy as fk to level in thundoria mirage. + why would u add working apps and glow instead of keeping up the gameflow. why would u tell me i have to stay at lv 90 just for keeping up pk which is not even happening atm.
why would u keep me away of continuing my rebirth for 3 weeks just to fix some apps which are still not fixed yet.

4server off  Empty Re: server off Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:17 am

Electra

Electra

cry cry cry cry cry cry

5server off  Empty Re: server off Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:18 am

KojiXI

very grown response light. not going to respond to anyone except for gms now

6server off  Empty Re: server off Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:26 am

Chelsea*

Because lvling over 90 will not let players win or try when you go and pk. And just because you manufacture doesn´t mean you can rebirth.

7server off  Empty Re: server off Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 am

Irnias

Admin
Admin

KojiXI wrote:No offense to you GM´s but if u want to be a relevant and famous server u have to care a little more for the server. u r 3 GM´s and are not able to inform us, double check if server is working and not able to devide important things from irrelevant things. for example it took u guys 3 weeks from the point i asked for it to put in compressed energys which are needed for cooking etc. instead u cared about glows / apps / ticket npc / etc.
u have to care way more for important things. release abba, work on winter ->> i am the only one for the moment but still i need those maps to level up
care for balancing, for example update the clerics bolt. back in top clerics bolt got updated due to extreme low dmg.
and what i cant understand at all is how you, Irnias, could log on in forum 3h ago but didn´t care about the server itself.
for a working server there has to be done a little more work then usual, and ofcourse the sensitivity for the decision, which problem to fix has to be overthought.
as i said, no offense, just some things for you guys to think about..

Hi all!

I'm at work right now and from here i cannot login to the game.
From here i can only use the forum, and with the cellphone log into the server just to check the databases and the gameservers if are running or not.
I'm really sorry for not being available for all of you. Sad
I'm really doing my best, but this week was very hard for me.

Tonight and tomorrow i'll be working with the game and fixing some stuff.
Also i'll add winter to the game and give the rewards for the halloween event.

Apologise me for all the inconvenience.

Regards,

Irnias.

8server off  Empty Re: server off Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:08 pm

KojiXI

i think it would be helpfull to give the other gms remote control for your server. i dont know how close your relationship to them is but this would help it i guess. anyways all of this sounds good and makes me happy again rofl. cya online for a little 5 min talk or smthn ight? thx for all

9server off  Empty Re: server off Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Irnias

Admin
Admin

I'm talking with a good Gm to catch him for the staff n.n
Hope he acept XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum